2 bedroom character property for saleYarmouth Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No-onward chain
- Character cottage
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Fantastic location!
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
Situated in the popular area of Thorpe St Andrew overlooking the River Yare is this attractive two bedroom character semi detached Cottage. Offered with no-onward chain we anticipate levels of interest to be high so book your viewing now! This is a superb spot!
Lounge 13' 4" max x 12' 1" ( 4.06m max x 3.68m )
Sash window to front aspect, radiator and door to:
Stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 13' 2" max x 9' 5" ( 4.01m max x 2.87m )
Window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 9' 2" ( 1.98m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces over, gas oven and hob, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, door to rear lobby and bathroom.
With a white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and obscure window to front aspect.
Stairs from inner hall, doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 12' 5" ( 4.04m max x 3.78m )
Double aspect room with large windows to front and side aspects, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 13' 2" max ( 3.25m x 4.01m max )
Double aspect room with windows to rear and side aspects, radiator, loft access and built in storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
The property has a gravelled front garden and a fully enclosed courtyard garden to the rear. Ref: 34507
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61364645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.