1 bedroom flat for saleBishop Pelham Court, Norwich
- First floor apartment
- One bedroom
- Full of character
- Open plan living area
- Fantastic communal space
- Great location
GUIDE PRIECE £80,000 - £90,000
SUPERB ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT! Traditional character enhanced with high ceilings the property benefits from open plan kitchen/diner, residents parking and ease of access to and from Norwich City centre.
Electric radiator, wood effect lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Lounge 13' 8" x 14' 1" ( 4.17m x 4.29m )
Electric radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed window.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' ( 3.12m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, breakfast bar, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.32m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows, electric radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed window.
The property itself is set within acres of communal grounds with access to a communal swimming pool and tennis courts. The property also benefits from communal parking. Ref: 34517
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61365614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.