1 bedroom flat for saleVauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V
- Spacious light reception with access to private balcony
- Well sized double bedroom
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Excellent condition
- Two lifts in the building
- Unbeatable central location
A one bedroom apartment in excellent condition located on the third floor of the popular red-brick George Eliot House, Warwick Way. Comprising 1 bedroom, bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and large bright reception with ample space to dine and access to a private balcony. Having large natural-wood windows in each room the flat enjoys abundance of light. The house is adjacent to an award winning communal gardens available to the residents. The property enjoys close proximity to the amenities of Warwick Way, Wilton Road and Victoria Street which comprise vast amount of restaurants and cafes, shops such as Waitrose (50m), Tesco (50m) and Sainsbury Market (150m), Curzon Cinema, etc. and of course it's immaculate transport connections of Victoria and Pimlico Stations not to mention a walking distance to the Westminster Abbey, Parliament and the Big Ben. Long lease - approximately 91 years remaining. The service charge includes the provision of heating and hot water amongst other things such as premises cleaning, garden maintenance, building repairs, etc.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61366694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.