4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNene Way, Sutton, Peterborough
Sold STC £535,000
- Sought after village location
- Set on a mature plot opproaching 3/4 acre (sts)
- Four double bedrooms - en-suite to master
- Cloakroom - Utility room
- Beautiful mature landscaped gardens with fruit trees, shed & greenhouse
A well-presented and spacious detached bungalow situated in the heart of the sought after village of Sutton, set on a mature plot approaching ¾ acre (sts). The accommodation offers flexible living space throughout comprising of a large entrance hall, further inner hall, cloakroom, an L shaped....
A well-presented and spacious detached bungalow situated in the heart of the sought after village of Sutton, set on a mature plot approaching ¾ acre (sts). The accommodation offers flexible living space throughout comprising of a large entrance hall, further inner hall, cloakroom, an L shaped lounge/dining room, kitchen, study, utility, four large double bedrooms, en-suite to master and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a double garage.
The property is entered via double doors into a spacious entrance hall with French doors leading out onto the rear gardens. The property is practically split into two halves with the bedrooms to the left of the entrance hall and the living space to the right, both accessed via separate inner hallways; there is also a small lobby and cloakroom. To the right of the entrance hall a further inner hallway gives access to the study situated at the front of the property overlooking the gardens. The kitchen is also at the front of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units with Corian worktops over and breakfast bar. The 'L' shaped lounge/dining room can be accessed from both the inner hallway and kitchen and has a feature stone fireplace and windows overlooking the garden to the front, side and rear aspects. To the rear of the property is a utility room also fitted with base and wall units.
The bedrooms are accessed via a large inner hallway, with the master bedroom being at the rear of the property and having a built in wardrobe, an en-suite with separate shower and French doors onto the garden. The family bathroom and additional three double bedrooms lead towards the front of the property, all having views over the garden.
The property is set back from the road, on a plot approaching ¾ acre (sts) and is approached via a large sweeping gravel driveway and front gardens laid to lawn, featuring a variety of mature shrubs and borders. The gardens surround the property and are beautifully landscaped with a variety of plants, trees and fruit trees. There is also a vegetable patch, large shed and greenhouse. The gardens are enclosed by fencing and hedging, to the side of the property is a detached double garage with an electric roller door with power and lighting connected.
Sutton is a small village of approximately 50 houses, situated around 2 miles from the sought after village of Castor and within easy access to both Peterborough and Stamford via the A47 and A1 links. Sutton itself is a quiet village with a church, also used as a village hall for social events. Further amenities can be found in the nearby villages of both Wansford and Castor with the market town of Stamford and the City of Peterborough offering an array of restaurants, retail outlets and great schooling. The village of Sutton is also in a fantastic location for country walks and access to The River Nene.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61366742.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.