3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarrowby Gate, Grantham
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage and Driveway
- Popular Location
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£265,000! LOCATION LOCATION! This three bedroom detached bungalow benefits from three bedrooms and a modern kitchen and bathroom and is situated within the extremely popular location of Barrowby Gate which has direct access to the A1 and A52 and local amenities.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£265,000! LOCATION LOCATION! This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated within the extremely popular location of Barrowby Gate and has direct access to the A1 and A52, as well as benefiting from a modern kitchen and bathroom. The property boasts spacious accommodation which comprises of entrance porch, cloakroom, dining area and lounge, sunroom and breakfast kitchen, utility, three bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as well-proportioned plots to the front and the rear and a double garage and driveway to the external.
The entrance porch is entered via a UPVC double glazed front door and has a radiator, glazed door into the dining area and access into the cloakroom.
The cloakroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front aspect, a radiator and vinyl flooring and is fitted with a two piece white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C.
Dining Area 13' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.15m )
The dining area has a radiator, telephone point, access to the kitchen and opens into the lounge.
Lounge 14' x 13' 8" ( 4.27m x 4.17m )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator, gas fire, TV point and double glazed patio doors into the conservatory/sunroom.
The conservatory/sunroom has UPVC double glazed windows and patio doors out to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.78m x 2.77m )
The breakfast kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, side door out to the garden, high gloss low and eye level units and drawers with work tops above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splashbacks, Neff gas hob with extractor hood above and double electric oven, Neff integral dishwasher, a wine rack, one radiator, space for a fridge freezer and access into the utility.
The utility has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, one radiator, space for appliances, base cupboards with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer and an extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Bedroom one has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and one radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Into bedroom two there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and one radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and one radiator.
The family bathroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. There is also tiling from the floor to the ceiling, a shaving point and a stainless steel heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for several vehicles, access to the double garage, laid to lawn and gated side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden, two patio areas to the rear and side of the property, laid to lawn with flowerbed surrounds, shed with power and lighting, green house, water tap and raised vegetable beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61366865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.