3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLeigh Road, Westbury
Guide Price £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Off Street Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Renovated
- Close to Town Centre
Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000. A recently renovated detached bungalow close to the Town Centre of Westbury, close to shops and amenities. The property boast three well-proportioned bedrooms, beautifully appointed modern kitchen and bathroom suites, as well as generous reception space.
Accessed through glazed door to the front of the property, with further windows to front aspect and flag stone flooring.
Glazed front door from entrance porch and allowing access to all rooms. Loft access.
Living Room 15' 6" into bay x 9' 8" ( 4.72m into bay x 2.95m )
A bright dual aspect room with bay window to the front and further window to the side aspect. Electric fireplace and night storage heater.
Kitchen Diner 11' 5" max x 9' 5" ( 3.48m max x 2.87m )
Newly fitted kitchen with extensive wall and base level storage, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, electric oven and induction hob with cooker hood over, glass splash backs, integrated fridge/freezer, and integrated dishwasher.
The kitchen has rear access door leading out to the garden and parking area as well as a window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 16' 5" into bay x 9' 9" max ( 5.00m into bay x 2.97m max )
Large double bedroom with bay window to front aspect and electric night storage heating.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 8' 11" ( 3.48m max x 2.72m )
Double bedroom, Window to side and electric night storage heating.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.08m )
Currently employed as home office, with window to side aspect and electric night storage heating.
Newly fitted modern bathroom suite, featuring bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, extractor fan, wall mounted electric towel radiator, fan heater, and with part tiling to walls and splashbacks.
Externally the property has been newly landscaped to include new drainage, 360 degree access, outdoor lighting, new fencing, and now features a small garden space to the front largely laid to gravel, as well as a private lawned garden with paved seating area to the rear.
Off street driveway parking for one vehicle is available with dropped kerb access.
The vendor would like it to be noted that the property has solar panels fitted to the roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61366907.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.