3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRocher Close, Westbury
Sold STC £220,000
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Stunning Condition Throughout
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Close Proximity to Amenities
This three bedroom semi-detached home is positioned in quiet cul-de-sac close to the centre of Westbury. Benefitting from off street parking and secure garage the home is nicely appointed throughout and offers generous reception space as well as well-proportioned bedroom accommodation.
Entered through glazed door from the front of the property and providing access to the living room. Windows to two aspects.
Living Room 15' 3" max x 13' 7" max ( 4.65m max x 4.14m max )
A large and light main reception room with window the front of the property, electric fire, wall lighting, wall mounted radiator. Stairs accessing the first floor landing.
Kitchen Diner 15' 2" x 11' ( 4.62m x 3.35m )
Modern fitted kitchen complete with wall and base units and window over looking the rear garden. The kitchen suite includes one and a half bowl sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs and flooring, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher and space for low level fridge freezer.
The kitchen and dining spaces are separated by an integral breakfast counter, which allows the dining area ample space for large dining table and chairs. Also benefitting from glazed pedestrian door to the rear garden patio.
Utility Room 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Housing the central heating boiler as well as featuring work surfaces, wall and base storage units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Stairs from main reception room. Providing access to three bedrooms and family bathroom. Loft access and widow to side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.69m )
Double bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 1" max ( 3.53m x 2.77m max )
A second double bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes and window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 6' 11" ( 2.64m max x 2.11m )
Currently employed as home office. Window to front aspect and some storage space.
Modern fitted bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls, and window to the rear aspect.
Garage And Parking 20' x 8' 1" ( 6.10m x 2.46m )
newly block paved driveway for one vehicle leading to large single garage with electric roller door, power and lighting.
To the front of the property there is a small grass lawn with hedge border. Whilst to the rear of the property is private and enclosed garden with paved patio area, raised deck seating area, and grass lawn space. The garden also benefits from a wooden built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61366913.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.