3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHunter Drive, Lawford, Manningtree
Sold STC £240,000
- Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Location
Located on a popular residential development within close proximity of primary school and secondary school aswell as mainline railway station is this three bedroom well presented semi-detached family home with garage.
Composite entrance door leading to:-
Further door into:-
Radiator, wall mounted boiler, laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
With obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.63m )
Feature fireplace and surround, radiator, archway to:-
Dining Area 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Patio doors opening to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, matching base and wall mounted units, sink and double drainer, space for appliances.
Door to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 8" plus door recess & wardrobes ( 3.56m x 2.64m plus door recess & wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Family Shower Room
With obscure double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity style wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is a shared driveway leading to garage with up and over door and power and light connected. The rear garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61366922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.