3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreenville Avenue, Ewloe, Flintshire
Sold STC £212,000
- No Onward Chain
- Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Conservatory, Single Garage
- Gardens To The Front & Rear
- Popular Residential Location
NO ONWARD CHAIN - DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS - THREE BEDROOMS - POPULAR LOCATION -
A three bedroom detached bungalow situated in this popular residential development in the village of Ewloe Green and within the sought after catchment area of Ewloe Green Primary and Hawarden High School. In brief the property comprises of; Entrance hall, lounge, dining room opening through to the kitchen, conservatory with double doors opening into the rear garden, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are well maintained gardens to both the front and rear, driveway and single garage.
Property ref: 121_1842_4204552
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61368242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4204552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Gleave Estate Agents, Buckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.