4 bedroom detached house for saleWalkers Way, Bretton, Peterborough
Sold STC £325,000
- Sought after location
- Well maintained throughout
- Four double bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- Landscaped gardens
- Double garage & block paved driveway
well-presented detached property situated in the sought after area of Walkers Way in South Bretton in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout briefly comprising cloakroom, utility room, dining room....
A well-presented detached property situated in the sought after area of Walkers Way in South Bretton in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout briefly comprising cloakroom, utility room, dining room, study, kitchen and sitting room. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and four double bedrooms with a re-fitted en-suite to the master. Outside, there is a large block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to a double garage and front and rear gardens laid to lawn.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with oak flooring, stairs to first floor and doors to reception rooms and kitchen, off the entrance hall is a downstairs cloakroom. To the left, a formal dining room with oak flooring and window to side aspect leading through double doors into a good sized study also with oak flooring. To the rear of the property is a good sized sitting room with oak flooring and a fireplace, with windows and patios doors overlooking and giving access to the garden.
The kitchen, also at the rear of the property is fitted with a range of base and wall units, breakfast bar and also giving access to the utility room at the side. The first floor landing gives access to the family bathroom and four double bedrooms, with the master being at the front of the property and featuring a re-fitted en-suite shower room.
Sitting room - 16' 10" x 11' 8" (5.13m x 3.56m)
Dining room -11' 7" x 10' 5" (3.53m x 3.18m)
Study - 10' 5" x 7' 5" (3.18m x 2.26m)
Kitchen/Breakfast room - 12' 3" x 8' 4" (3.73m x 2.54m)
Master bedroom - 13' x 10' 6" (3.96m x 3.20m)
Bedroom two - 10' 6" x 8' 6" (3.20m x 2.59m)
Bedroom three - 11' 7" x 8' 4" (3.53m x 2.54m)
Bedroom four - 8' 6" x 8' 5" (2.59m x 2.57m)
The property is approached by a large block paved driveway, providing off road parking for several vehicles, a lawned front garden, a variety of shrubs and borders. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders and patio area, all enclosed by fencing and hedging.
South Bretton is a popular and sought after area within close proximity to major road links, including the A1, A605 and A47, plus Peterborough's City Centre which has the main line train station, providing fast and frequent links into London Kings Cross, with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes. South Bretton itself is served well with a local convenience store, post office and public house, with further amenities and facilities including supermarkets, franchise businesses, library, doctor's surgery, plus much more, all located around half a mile away at Bretton Centre. Walkers Way is close to Ferry Meadows Country Park which offers an expanse of open space and a good choice of walking and cycling routes, water sports, leisure facilities and children's play parks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61368791.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.