5 bedroom town house for saleFountain Place, LONDON
Offers in Excess of £850,000
- Five Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Period Features
- Fantastic Transport Links
Five bedroom house set within the catchment area of the Award Winning Development - Oval Quarters. The property boasts large kitchen diner for entertaining and four bedrooms.
Five bedroom house set within the catchment area of the Award Winning Development - Oval Quarters. The property boasts large kitchen/diner for entertaining and four bedrooms.
This is a charming family home arranged over three floors measuring over 1612sq ft and offering three double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, a superbly proportioned lounge on the first floor a well-appointed eat in kitchen, bathroom and private rear garden. Full of period features such as hardwood flooring and beautiful windows. Purchasers will benefit from fantastic transport links with the Northern and Victoria lines at Stockwell within a ten minute stroll. Brixton Village and the tube station are a twelve minute walk. Oval station, Vauxhall Mainline and Underground station are all also within close proximity. All local buses offer excellent transport links to The City, the Southbank, Westminster and Kensington. Kennington Park, one of Lambeth's Green Flag award winning parks, and Myatts Field are both a short stroll from the property.
Reception 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.73m )
Garage 16' x 7' 5" ( 4.88m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 2 15' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 4 12' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.78m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 5 12' x 6' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61369136.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT107584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.