5 bedroom detached house for saleRedbrooke Road, Camborne, Cornwall
- VERSATILE DETACHED PROPERTY IN A HIGLY REGARDED LOCATION CURRENTLY OFFERING A THREE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED PROPERTY TO THE FIRST FLOOR WHICH COULD ALSO BE REGARDED AS A BUNGALOW
- TWO SEPARATE SELF CONTAINED FLATS CURRENTLY A STUDIO FLAT AND A TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- WHICH COULD BE CONVERTED TO TWO ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED FLATS ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- LARGE SWEEPING DRIVEWAY FOR PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES AND LARGE GARAGE
- ENORMOUS GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND ESPECIALLY TO THE REAR ALL FULLY ENCLOSED AND OFFERING SECLUSION AND PRIVACY
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- OWNED SOLAR PANELS
NEW INSTRUCTION!!UNIQUE DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERING LARGE AND VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
Set back from the road and in a desired location of Camborne, this large unique detached property offering discerning buyers large and versatile accommodation briefly comprising on the first floor a large entrance hall, 23' living room/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with master having an en-suite, family bathroom, rear hallway and rear porch. Whilst to the ground floor the property currently benefits from two self-contained dwellings, one being a two bedroom self-contained ground floor flat and the second being a self-contained studio flat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.