2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleFieldmoor Lodge, Little Moor Road, Pudsey
Sold STC £115,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £125,000*
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
- Allocated Parking
- Enclosed Garden with Open Views
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Essential
*GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £125,000* GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from TWO BEDROOMS with MASTER EN-SUITE, allocated parking & an ENCLOSED GARDEN with OPEN VIEWS. Offer with no chain or potential to purchas tenanted and generating an income of £720
A well proportioned two bedroom located on the ground floor of this popular development. Accommodation is neutral throughout and a particular feature is the PRIVATE ENCLOSED PATIO. Accommodation comprises; Communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, spacious lounge with french doors to the patio, a spacious dining kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms, the master with an ensuite shower room. The property also benefits from a house bathroom. With modern neutral decor throughout, early viewing is recommended. Offer with no chain or potential to purchase tenanted and generating a potential income of £7200 pa.
Entrance hall with intercom system.
Private entrance hall leading to the apartment, which benefits from laminate flooring and a wall heater.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.33m )
A spacious lounge comprising; wall heater, laminate floor, feature fireplace double glazed french doors leading to a private & enclosed courtyard.
Kitchen/diner 9' x 15' 8" ( 2.74m x 4.78m )
A generous sized fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating complementary work surfaces. The kitchen comprises; sink & drainer unit, oven, hob, integral washing machine, dish washer, fridge freezer, chimney style cooker hood, contemporary tiled splashbacks, and a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 9' ( 5.16m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom comprising; laminate flooring, electric wall heater, double glazed window.
A partly tiled three piece suite comprising; wash & hand basin, W.C, shower cubicle, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.53m )
A generous sized double which benefits from laminate floor, wall heater and a double glazed window.
A three piece suite that benefits from tiled floor, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, W.C and a bath with shower over.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61370801.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY105697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.