4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNelson Crescent, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Beautifully presented 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Situated on a corner plot
- Recently extended
- Garage & off road parking
- Horndean catchment area
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Situated in a much requested area of Horndean, close to schools and amenities lies this beautifully presented and extended four bedroom family home.In recent years the home has been completely transformed. There has been a large extension done to the side, which now provides a fantastic lounge/diner overlooking the front and the rear of the house. There is plenty of space in the kitchen for cooking up a storm. The house also comes with a handy utility area and a downstairs shower room; perfect for those of you with a growing family. What was formally the lounge is now being used as a family room. The room is very versatile and could be used as a study or a bedroom for an older family member should you need the space for them to live with you too. Upstairs you will find four good size bedrooms and the family bathroom.There is plenty of space in the garden for swing, slides and some alfresco dining. This is one of those houses that must be viewed internally to appreciate the space on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room: 14'7 x 12'2 (4.45m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'7 x 9'8 (4.45m x 2.95m)
- Utility Area
- Lounge/Diner: 28'0 (8.54m) x 22'9 (6.94m) narrowing to 14'2 (4.32m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 11'9 (3.76m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'3 x 9'5 (4.96m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'3 x 9'8 (3.74m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'3 x 6'7 (2.52m x 2.01m)
- Front Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61374683.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.