2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNursery Gardens, Yarm
Sold STC £155,000
- Superbly Presented & Extended Semi-Detached House
- Extended Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Lovely Corner Cul-De-Sac Position
- Southerly Facing Side & Rear Garden
- Detached Garage & Ample Car Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Smart Range of Modern Kitchen Units
If you are in the market for a starter home of your own or a no nonsense "Ready to Move Straight Into" rental property, then this extended and superbly presented two bedroom Shepard built semi-detached house in highly regarded Yarm surroundings merits a few moments of time for a viewing. As well as having the advantage of no onward chain, it features UPVC double glazing, solid oak flooring throughout the ground floor, central heating, larger than usual southerly facing side and rear gardens, detached garage and ample car parking space. Comprising briefly entrance porch, lounge, extended open plan living/dining/kitchen with a smart range of modern units. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61375616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.