3 bedroom detached house for saleGodwit Court, Kelvedon, Colchester
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Mews Position
- NO CHAIN
Fantastic position for this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE. Mews location with two reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, garage and off-road parking. Nearby countryside, ideal for walks and dog walking. NO CHAIN.
The popular village of Kelvedon is situated between Colchester and Chelmsford, off the A12 trunk road and is approximately 4 miles to Witham and 3 Miles to Coggeshall. Kelvedon mainline railway station has frequent services to London Liverpool Street ( 50 minute journey).
From the 1880's Kelvedon has been famous for its seed industry (Kings Seeds).
The high street boasts a wealth of listed buildings as well as shops, public houses, restaurants and amenities. Prested Hall in nearby Feering village is a country hotel, spa and health club.
Kelvedon also has an excellent primary school (St Marys), with the local secondary school found in the nearby village of Coggeshall, known as Honywood Community Science School.
Wooden and glazed entrance door to front, opaque windows to front and side, stairs to first floor, built-in cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring and doors to :-
Opaque window to side, low-level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.51m )
Window to front. Brick and tiled fireplace with inset open fire, radiator and open access into :-
Dining Room 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Patio doors to rear, radiator and serving hatch from kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
Window to rear with wooden and glazed door to rear. Single sink drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops with cupboards under and four eye-level cupboards. Built-in oven, hob and extractor, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, part-tiled walls, wall-mounted boiler and radiator.
Loft hatch, opaque window to side, built-in airing cupboards and doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Window to rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.54m )
Window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Window to front, built-in storage and radiator.
Opaque window to rear, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part-tiled walls and radiator.
Open plan and laid to shingle to front with a hardstanding driveway to the left hand side creating off-road parking in front of the garage.
Fully-enclosed by panel fencing with a patio area leading to lawn and mature shrub borders, side access gate to driveway and a door to rear of garage.
Up/over door to front, power and light connected and a door to rear accessed from rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61379402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.