3 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Avenue, Quarter, Hamilton
Under Offer £163,000
- Well presented, extended family home in Quarter
- Good sized lounge & open plan dining area with laminate flooring
- Large shaker style kitchen with belfast sink
- 2nd lounge with french doors out the garden
- Downstairs wc
- 3 bedrooms with master ensuite shower room
- Modern family bathroom
- Easily maintained gardens and driveway to front of house
*** OFFERS OVER £163,000 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £175,000***
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 3 bedroom, extended family home in a popular estate in Quarter?
Would you like a good sized, bright lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and a lovely bay window?
What about an open plan dining room from the lounge with the same wood laminate flooring and french doors leading out to the garden?
How about a large shaker style kitchen with wooden worktops, Belfast sink, breakfast bar and wood laminate flooring?
Would you like a second lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and french doors also leading out to the garden?
What about a downstairs wc?
How about a master bedroom with wood laminate flooring, mirrored wardrobes and a fully tiled ensuite shower room?
Would you like 2 further bedrooms with wood laminate flooring and a mirrored wardrobe in the 2nd bedroom?
What about a fresh, modern, family bathroom?
How about fully enclosed, easily maintained gardens with lawn and patio area?
Would you like a monoblocked driveway to the front of the house?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo may have what you're looking for!
Lounge 4.22m (13'10") x 3.61m (11'10")
Dining Room 3.00m (9'10") x 2.77m (9'1")
Kitchen 5.49m (18'0") x 3.07m (10'1")
2nd Lounge 5.64m (18'6") x 2.84m (9'4")
Bedroom 1 3.23m (10'7") x 3.05m (10'0")
Ensuite 2.29m (7'6") x 1.14m (3'9")
Bedroom 2 2.67m (8'9") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bedroom 3 3.66m (12'0") x 2.24m (7'4")
Family Bathroom 2.24m (7'4") x 2.16m (7'1")
Downstairs WC 1.83m (6'0") x 0.84m (2'9")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61380518.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.