2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrookside, Hoddesdon
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating via Radiators
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage & Drive
- NO CHAIN..
This well planned spacious bungalow is situated in a quiet residential position to the west of Hoddesdon town centre and its many amenities. An internal viewing is recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this well planned spacious bungalow incorporating many features to include gas central heating and double glazed windows, refitted kitchen, garage and driveway and being offered with no chain. The bungalow is situated in this popular quiet residential location to the west of Hoddesdon town centre with its range of many amenities and transport facilities. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
L Shaped Reception Hall
Replacement upvc double glazed entrance door, coved ceiling, radiator, built in airing cupboard housing lagged copper cylinder with fitted immersion heater.
Lounge 17' x 9' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.00m )
Featuring full length double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with cream gloss laminate doors, incorporating an inset ceramic sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces and space for all appliances. Upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden, wall mounted fitted gas fire boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.59m )
Featuring casement double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, built in double wardrobe cupboard and additional store cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
Partially tiled to compliment a white suite comprising a pedestal wash basin, low level flush WC, panel enclosed bath with glass shower screen and fitted electric shower unit, fitted mirror and medicine cabinet.
Mature front garden with lawn and mature shrubs, private drive serving DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE with electric up and over door and personal door to the rear garden. Secluded rear garden laid predominantly to lawn with flower borders and a patio to the immediate rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61380728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD105864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.