3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyveden Place, Kettering
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this extended three bed semi-detached house. Perfect for family living. Briefly comprising of extended kitchen/diner, a spacious master bedroom with windows to front and rear, extensive rear garden and off road parking. Book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this extended three bed semi-detached house. Perfect for family living the ground floor comprises of entrance hall leading to cloakroom, bathroom, lounge and extended kitchen/diner. The spacious master bedroom to the first floor overlooks an extensive rear garden and there is off road parking to the front. Property also benefits from gas radiator heading. Book your viewing now!
Entry gained via a upvc door to the front aspect leading through to the lounge, the bathroom, the cloakroom and the stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 16' x 12' 9" max in to recess ( 4.88m x 3.89m max in to recess )
The spacious lounge grants access to the kitchen and the study and features a upvc window to front aspect providing natural lighting as well as a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 18' max to patio doors x 12' 3" max ( 5.49m max to patio doors x 3.73m max )
An extended kitchen/diner fitted with wall and base units complete with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Included is an integrated oven with gas hobs and an extractor hood over, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and space for additional white goods. Also featured is a wall mounted radiator, a upvc double glazed ceiling window and upvc double glazed patio door to the rear garden.
Study 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
The study features a upvc double glazed window to side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
the bathroom features a two piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over and a pedestal mounted wash basin as well as tiling to water sensitive areas and a upvc window to the front aspect.
The cloakroom includes a low level WC as wall as a upvc window to the side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms and the loft and features a corner shelving and a upvc windows to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 16' x 9' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.82m )
The large master bedroom benefits from two upvc windows, one to the front aspect and the other to the rear as well as two wall mounted radiators and an over-stairs cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
The second bedroom features a upvc window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
The third bedroom features a upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking coupled with a lawn area to the side.
To the rear of the property is an extensive garden mainly laid to lawn, in need of some cultivation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.