2 bedroom terraced house for saleWyndhurst Road, Birmingham
- No Onward Chain
- Mid Terrace House
- Extended Lounge
- Extended Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing (where specified) Central Heating (where specified)
- Front & Rear Gardens
BIGGER THAN YOU THINK! Three good size bedrooms as well as an EXTENDED KITCHEN and EXTENDED LOUNGE this is great value and will sell quickly, call now to book your viewing 0121 742 1725.
An EXTENDED two bedroom mid terraced property that is packed full of space, having an extended kitchen as well as an extended lounge this property is value for money. The property is located near to local shops and transport routes and would be a great first time buy or family home. BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW 0121 742 1725.
Low maintenance paved and gravelled foregarden with hedged boundaries and steps rising to:
Via a UPVC double glazed door, staircase rising to the first floor and doors off to:
Living Room 20' 5" x 12' 6" ( 6.22m x 3.81m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, decorative fireplace with marble hearth and back and timber surround, storage cupboard, television aerial point, telephone point, two central heating radiators and an archway to:
Light point, central heating radiator and open doorway to an under stairs storage area.
Kitchen/diner 14' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.00m )
A range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing and space for a washing machine, cooker space, central heating radiator, wooden flooring, double glaze window to rear elevation and double glazed patio doors opening out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 12' 11" into recess excluding storage ( 2.92m x 3.94m into recess excluding storage )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, television aerial point, central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.23m x 2.49m into wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bath with tiled surround, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, further tiling to splashback areas, central heating radiator and an obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Patio area, steps to a lawned area, hard standing for a shed or greenhouse with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61380806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.