3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCortsway West, Wirral
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Cars
- Close To Amenities, Schools And Transport
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Much Sought After Area
We are delighted to present for sale this spacious three bedroom semi detached house situated in Greasby. This spacious family home needs to be viewed to really be appreciated
We are delighted to present for sale this spacious three bedroom semi detached house situated in Greasby. This spacious family home needs to be viewed to really be appreciated. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC with shower room, lounge, dining room, and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has off-roading parking for multiple cars and has a larger than average garden to the rear. Early viewings are highly advised to avoid missing out on this property.
Greasby is a large village on the Wirral Peninsula with a lovely close knit community feel. It has great transport links including to the M53 and the 437 bus route which runs from Liverpool - West kirby.
Coronation park is situated at the eastern end of the village. Greasby has four primary schools; All very popular and good performing schools. The village contains a number of businesses including supermarkets, a locally famous butchers, florist, greengrocer's, estate agents and many more.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.50m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window front facing. Gas Fire. Telephone and Television port.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Double glazed patio doors rear facing. Television port.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall to base units. Double glazed window rear facing. Sink and drainer. Part tiling. Plumbing for Washing machine.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
double glazed window front facing. Fitted wardrobes. telephone port.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
double glazed window rear facing. television port.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 9' 11" ( 2.18m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window front facing.
Double glazed window side facing.
double glazed window rear facing. Bath, shower, WHB, ex.fan, shaver point. fully tiled.
Larger than average garden with apple and plum trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61380833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.