4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRochester Road, Gravesend, Kent
Sold STC £300,000
- 4 bedroom extended family home
- Shower room and bathroom
- Large garage to rear with up and over door, power and lighting
- No forward chain
- Ground floor living accommodation
- EPC energy rating E (45)
If you are looking for space and are on a budget then this family home should be ideal for you!Imagine chilling out in the spacious lounge and dining areas or flinging open the sliding doors that lead out to the family friendly, secluded garden where you can sit and watch the children playing on the lawn. If you, or a family member, needs ground floor living accommodation then there is just that. There is a ground floor shower room and a bedroom so there will be no need to worry about a stair lift or thoughts of how to rearrange the layout.There is a fantastic, larger than average, sized garage that has an electric up and over door so you won’t get caught in the rain trying to put the car in the garage with this home. There is also power and lighting so if you are looking for a workshop this will be the perfect place for you.As the property is set back from the road you can sit back, relax and read your favourite book in the lounge without hearing any noise from passing cars. Gravesend town centre, with its many bars, restaurants and shops, is within walking distance, or you can even hop on a bus and be in town in no time at all. If you are a commuter then you will be pleased to know that there is a high speed service from Gravesend railway station that will get you into London in just over twenty minutes or, perhaps, you may just like to enjoy a night at the theatre.
What the Owner says:
My mum and Dad brought this house over 35 years ago. I grew up here and have a lot of great memories of Christmas, family parties and playing for hours in the garden. It is just my Dad now and the house is too big for him so it is time, unfortunately, to sell our lovely home but hope that the new owners will love it just as much and create some fantastic memories as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'1 x 11'4 (3.69m x 3.46m)
- Sitting Area: 10'11 x 10'5 (3.33m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 10'3 x 9'7 (3.13m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 10'9 (3.46m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'10 x 8'1 (5.44m x 2.47m)
- Shower Room: 7'6 x 5'0 (2.29m x 1.53m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bathroom: 6'6 x 6'2 (1.98m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'6 (3.48m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'4 (3.71m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'8 x 5'8 (2.34m x 1.73m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage to the Rear: 22'3 x 22'0 (6.79m x 6.71m) narrowing to 11'2 x 10'3 (3.41m x 3.13m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61381250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.