4 bedroom detached house for saleGolf View, Strathaven
Sold STCM £360,000
- Absolutely stunning family home in the country town of Strathaven
- Beautiful, bright lounge with feature fireplace
- 2nd sitting room with patio doors out to the garden
- Good size separate dining room
- Gorgeous family kitchen with range cooker and utility room
- Downstairs wc
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite shower room
- 3 other well presented bedrooms with storage
- Really lovely bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower
- Mature gardens with lots of privacy to the rear, decked area, double garage and driveway
*** OFFERS OVER £360,000 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £390,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, 4 bedroom detached family home, in the desirable, country town of Strathaven?
Would you like a beautiful, big lounge with double aspect windows to the front & side, neutral decor, hard wood flooring and traditional fireplace with living flame fire which really sets off the room?
How about a second sitting room with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and patio doors that lead out to a raised decked area in the garden?
What about a good size, separate dining room which also has neutral decor and carpeting ?
Would you like a gorgeous family kitchen with white modern units, contrasting worktops, a contemporary range cooker, tiled floor and splashback and space for dining?
How about a utility room?
What about a partially tiled downstairs wc?
Would you like a gorgeous master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a very modern, partially tiled, ensuite shower room with chrome heated towel rail?
How about 3 other great size bedrooms, all well presented, 2 with wood laminate flooring and all with double storage cupboards?
What about a beautiful family bathroom with jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, part tiled walls and tiled flooring?
Would you like lovely, mature gardens with a slabbed patio and raised decking area with artificial grass?
How about a double integrated garage and a driveway?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 6.22m (20'5") x 4.01m (13'2")
Dining Room 4.01m (13'2") x 3.84m (12'7")
Kitchen / Diner 4.57m (15'0") x 3.40m (11'2")
Utility Room 2.13m (7'0") x 1.55m (5'1")
2nd Lounge 3.35m (11'0") x 3.35m (11'0")
Bedroom 1 4.65m (15'3") x 4.29m (14'1")
Ensuite 2.06m (6'9") x 1.37m (4'6")
Bedroom 2 3.20m (10'6") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom 3 3.30m (10'10") x 2.90m (9'6")
Bedroom 4 2.59m (8'6") x 2.29m (7'6")
Family Bathroom 3.00m (9'10") x 2.44m (8'0")
Downstairs WC 1.80m (5'11") x 1.27m (4'2")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61381844.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.