Land for saleLand adj Bullens Farm, Ulnes Walton Lane, Ulnes Walton, PR26
Under Offer 3.1 ac. | £45,000
- 3.2 acres (1.3 hectares)
- 3.17 acres (1.283 hectares) thereabouts of high quality pasture land.
- Good road frontage.
- Contained within established hedges and fences.
- Well drained to ditches
- Potential for stables and sand paddock.
- Offers Invited Over £45,000 by 12 noon on Friday 30th September 2016
Located in pleasant and tranquil rural surroundings yet convenient for surrounding large centres of population pony paddock sized parcel of high quality pasture land.
It is considered suitable for continued use as grazing and for the cropping of hay / silage or equestrian use.
Proceeding out of Chorley along Southport Road continue along into Euxton and turn left onto Wigan Road and first right into Southport Road. Continue along Southport Road for approximately three miles before turning right into Ulnes Walton Lane. After approximately 3/4 mile the land is then on the left.
The land is in an area washed over as Greenbelt in Chorley Borough Local Plan, adopted 21st July 2015.
The erection of small group of stables together with tack room and hay barn plus ménage / sand paddock is normally permissible for the keeping of domestic horses is regarded as a leisure activity which is an acceptable use within the Greenbelt.
The site is Freehold and free from Chief Rent.
It is understood that electricity and water connections are available but purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries.
By attendance on site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61382336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ulneswalton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter E Gilkes & Company, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.