3 bedroom detached house for saleTintern Court, Kettering
Sold STC £185,000
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Detached Family Home
- Popular Ise Lodge Location
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Hobbies Room/Storage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
IMMACULATE DETACHED FAMILY HOME - ISE LODGE LOCATION - Lounge with access to rear garden, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, re-fitted bathroom, garage and off road parking, rear garden with timber hobbies room/storage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
LOUNGE 15' x 11'9 (4.57m x 3.58m)
French doors with side screen windows to rear garden. Gas fire with marble effect hearth and mantle over.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' x 9'5 (4.57m x 2.87m)
Units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces over. Stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel canopy style cooker hood above. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Double glazed window and door to rear garden. Space for fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Window to front aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to rear
BEDROOM ONE 10'5 x 8'2 plus recess (3.17m x 2.48m)
Built in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed windows to front and rear aspects.
BEDROOM TWO 9'6 x 8'8 plus recess (2.89m x 2.64m)
Radiator, wood laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM THREE 7'6 x 6'7 (2.28m x 2.00m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
Refitted suite comprising panel bath with shower over, vanity mounted wash hand basin and low level WC. Inset spotlights. Tiled flooring. Towel storage unit. Obscure double glazed window to rear.
Laid to decorative gravel with plants and shrubs, pathway leading to front door. To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Detached single garage with electric roller door to front.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs. Ideal for outside entertaining there is an area laid to paved patio with further space laid to timber decking. Gated access to front. Outside lighting. Access to:
Separated into two parts with two means of access the first part of the cabin is used as a hobbies room with power and light and the second part is used by the current owners as storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61382684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.