4 bedroom character property for saleChurch Street, Warmington, Peterborough
- Grade II Listed
- Sought after village setting
- Extended over recent years
- Character features with a contemporary feel
- Picturesque mature landscaped gardens
- Addition of a detached annexe/office
A beautifully presented stone built cottage set in the sought after village of Warmington. The property has been extended and maintained to a very high standard by the current owner and offers the best of worlds with a wealth of character in the original part of the property and with a.....
A beautifully presented stone built cottage set in the sought after village of Warmington. The property has been extended and maintained to a very high standard by the current owner and offers the best of worlds with a wealth of character in the original part of the property and with a contemporary feel throughout the extension. The cottage retains many appealing features including oak flooring, exposed beams and brickwork, open fireplaces, log burners plus quarry and tiled flooring. The property briefly comprises four bedrooms, sitting room, snug, sun room, kitchen/breakfast/living room plus two family bathrooms and an additional shower room/WC.
Kitchen/Diner/Sitting Room - 23'7" overall length x 12'5" reducing to 9'2
Snug - 13'10" x 10'
Sun Room - 17'2" x 8'10"
Sitting Room - 22' x 14'9"
Bedroom One - 14'7" x 13'4"
Bedroom Two - 14'4" x 12'
Bedroom Three - 11'10" x 11'9"
Bedroom Four - 11'9" x 7'7"
Detached brick barn/office - 16'5" x 8'9"
The property has pedestrian access via a gated entrance leading through the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a southerly aspect and features shrub and flower borders, mature trees and a large paved patio area, all enclosed by stone walling providing complete privacy. The gardens also benefit from several timber sheds providing additional storage and a brick built barn conversion, currently being used as an office, with internet connection, a mezzanine storage area, small kitchenette and separate WC.
Warmington sits close to the river Nene and is surrounded by gently rolling countryside, to which there is access via a number of bridle ways and footpaths, including the Nene Way. The village has a number of useful facilities including a shop, butcher/game dealer, pub/restaurant, village hall and an excellent primary school. The village is also on the bus route between Oundle and Peterborough. The historic town of Oundle lies about 3 miles to the South and offers a range of family run shops, businesses and restaurants set around the traditional market place. There is excellent schooling in Oundle and a number of sports clubs. More extensive facilities, including the main line train station can be found at Peterborough, with fast and frequent services into London Kings Cross, with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.