3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Farm Close, Exton, Oakham
Sold STC £390,000
- Porch & Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom / W C & Utility
- Sitting Room & Rear Porch
- Fitted Living Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Lawned Gardens
An immaculate modern cottage style stone built semi-detached property, situated towards the edge of this
beautiful Rutland village, overlooking paddock land to the rear and with the rear garden running down to a stream. The
property has both gas central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
THE ACCOMMODATION IN DETAIL
With wall mounted outside light and front entrance door leading to:
1.78m(5'10'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
With radiator, central heating thermostat, solid Oak floor, built in under stairs
cupboard and staircase with single open handrail leading off to the first floor
1.45m(4'9'') x 1.04m(3'5'')
With 2 piece suite comprising: low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling,
radiator, 2 down lighters and tiled floor.
4.45m(14'7'') x 4.67m(15'4'')
(Plus Bay Window In Addition).
With 2 radiators, fireplace with fitted living flame pebble effect gas fire with marble
insert, raised marble hearth and wood surround with mantel over, TV point,
telephone point and 2 wall light points.
FITTED LIVING KITCHEN
6.02m(19'9'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
Fitted with drawerline base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset
stainless steel sink unit with one and a half bowls, single drainer and mixer tap,
tiling, built in stainless steel appliances including: hob, cooker hood and double
oven, built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher, radiator, TV point, 8 downlighters,
under cupboard lighting, tiled floor and 2 Georgian style glazed doors with 2
Georgian style glazed side panels leading to the paved patio area and lawned rear
1.78m(5'10'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
Fitted with base cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with
single drainer and mixer tap, tiling, plumbing and space for washing machine and
tumble dryer, further appliance space, radiator, 2 downlighters, tiled floor, expelair
and part glazed rear entrance door.
REAR CANOPY PORCH
2.01m(6'7'') x 1.80m(5'11'')
With wall mounted outside light.
3.40m(11'2'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
With radiator, 3 downlighters, access to loft and built in airing cupboard with hot
water cylinder, slatted shelving and immersion heater.
4.39m(14'5'') x 3.84m(12'7'') narr 9'9"
With radiator, TV point, telephone point and built in wardrobe.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
2.49m(8'2'') x 1.60m(5'3'')
With 3 piece suite comprising: tiled shower compartment, low level WC and
pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, 3 downlighters, wall light point and tiled
3.25m(10'8'') x 3.61m(11'10'')
With radiator, telephone point, 2 fitted wardrobes and overlooking paddock land.
BEDROOM 3 - 2.34m(7'8'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
With radiator, telephone point and overlooking paddock land.
2.18m(7'2'') x 2.49m(8'2'')
With 3 piece suite comprising: panelled bath with shower fitting and 2 handrails,
low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to dado height, radiator, 4
downlighters, tiled floor and expelair.
A brick paved driveway provides car hardstanding and leads to a:
2.69m(8'10'') x 5.59m(18'4'')
With up and over front entrance door, part glazed side entrance door, lights, power
points, cold water tap, central heating boiler and storage space over.
There is a lawned garden area to the front of the property with mature well stocked
borders, wall mounted outside light and a paved pathway leads to the front
entrance door. A gravelled/paved pathway to the side of the property with a
hand gate leads to the rear garden. There is a paved patio area immediately to the
rear of the property with a wall mounted outside light and lawn with borders and
fencing leading down to a stream.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61384232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.