1 bedroom apartment for saleSkerton Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M16
- PHASE 1 COMPLETE
- ASSURED NET YIELD 7% FOR 2 YEARS
- FULLY TENANTED
- PHASE 2 CONSTRUCTION UNDERWAY
- JUST A 2 MINUTE WALK TO TRAFFORD BAR TRAM STOP
- SECURE ONSITE PARKING
- QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Are you looking to INVEST? | New development in Manchester | Phase 1 COMPLETE & TENANTED | 7% NET YIELD for 2 years |
Grove House is situated in the Old Trafford area of Manchester and offers great transport links to the city centre, Salford Quays and MediaCityUK, all accessible in under 10 minutes.
Its location makes it particularly suitable for young professionals and small families alike.
Bright, airy and modern, the one and two-bedroom contemporary apartments embrace liveability.
Old Trafford is an area steeped in sporting history, home to the world renowned Manchester United Football Club and Emirates Old Trafford cricket stadium. Grove House provides you with an opportunity to invest in this rapidly regenerating hotspot where demand for high quality accommodation is high.
ONLY A FEW UNITS REMAINING IN PHASE 1.
Camborne Properties Ltd, trading as Harper Brooks Ltd, have been instructed by Pinnacle Alliance to advertise.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAN160203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harper Brooks, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.