4 bedroom farm for saleLlanfairynghornwy, Anglesey
- Smallholding In Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Farm House of Substantial Size
- Former Working Farm for Renovation
- Redundant Outbuildings With Planning
- Planning Application Number 18C202
- Approximately 4 Acres
Ever dreamt of a smallholding in the heart of an area of outstanding natural beauty? Then this could be what you've been waiting for; with nothing but the sound of nature and a slow moving stream to keep you company this truly is what dreams are made of. The opportunity presented is a fantastic farm house of substantial size in need of renovation along with a cluster of redundant outbuildings with planning permission to conserve and convert. This was once part of a working farm and the area in its entirety stands at approximately 4 acres, with parts being gardens and the other a separate 2 care paddock and walled garden. The property is located on the periphery of the small hamlet village of Llanfairynghornwy on Anglesey with fantastic beaches in places like Cemlyn and Church Bay within convenient distance. A viewing is the only way to envision this dream.
The property is located on the periphary of the small hamlet village of Llanfairynghornwy on Anglesey which is located some 10 minutes from the Harbour Village of Cemaes Bay and approximately 10 miles from the A55 expressway. Fantastic beaches in places like Cemlyn and Church Bay are also within convenient distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61387376.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3445973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.