3 bedroom detached house for saleChiltern Road, Lincoln
- Three Bedrooms
- Ample Off-Road Parking with Carport
- Popular Residential Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, a wide range of local amenities and schooling and an array of excellent transport links.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, a wide range of local amenities and schooling and an array of excellent transport links providing ease of access to the city centre and beyond. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and wooden laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.36m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, gas fireplace, wooden laminate flooring, TV point and Virgin Media/Sky and BT points.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 11' 10" ( 2.90m x 3.61m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled walls and flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect and a door to the side aspect leading to the exterior of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access with pull down ladder and a storage cupboard with shelving housing the combi boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 11' ( 2.77m x 3.35m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, fitted wardrobe and shelving, TV point and a Virgin Media point.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and a fitted wardrobe and shelving.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' 5" ( 1.85m x 2.26m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a TV point.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a bath with mixer tap and shower over; complete with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance gravelled area and a driveway with carport providing ample off-road parking. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed to perimeters with the further benefit of a garden shed and patio area ideal for seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61387439.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.