5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrinity Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £250,000
- Delightful location close to promenade.
- Part gas central heating, some double glazing.
- Two reception rooms.
- Kitchen/breakfast room, oven and hob.
- Five bedrooms, refitted bathroom/shower.
- Garage, additional parking.
Delightfully located close to promenade, a traditional end row house. part central heating, part double glazing. Two reception rooms, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, oven and hob, wet room. Five bedrooms and a refitted bathroom/shower. Gardens, garage, additional parking.
Delightfully located very good sized traditional end row house close to promenade, part gas central heating, some double glazing. Well planned accommodation comprising; two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with oven and hob. Refitted wet room. There are five bedrooms and a refitted part tiled bathroom with shower. There are gardens to front and rear, garage and additional parking.
Built Out Porch
With glazed entrance doors, side windows, vinyl floor covering. Part glazed inner door to;
With single radiator, meter cupboard, cupboard under stairs.
Having white suite and comprising; shower tray with Mira shower, low level W.C. wash hand basin, ceiling spot lights. Manrose extractor fan. Heated towel rail, marble effect panelled walls. Vinyl floor covering.
Front Lounge 15' 1" Into bay x 11' 6" Into recess ( 4.60m Into bay x 3.51m Into recess )
With bay window, feature marble fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire. Radiator.
Rear Dining Room 12' x 11' 3" Into recess ( 3.66m x 3.43m Into recess )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden, gas fire.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 7" Maximum x 11' 10" ( 5.36m Maximum x 3.61m )
The breakfast area with double glazed window and Brazilia gas wall heater.
The kitchen has units with white doors with complementary work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with under cupboards and drawers, further double base unit and integral NewWorld gas hob. NewWorld double oven in matching unit. Double glazed window above sink unit, Sadia water heater. Part glazed door to rear garden, wood panelled ceiling. Vinyl floor covering.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Front Bedroom One 15' 3" Into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.65m Into bay x 3.48m )
Having bay window, radiator, sliding door wardrobes to one wall. Double radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
With window and single radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 11' 1" Into recess ( 3.73m x 3.38m Into recess )
Double glazed window, shelved linen cupboard with gas central heating boiler and lagged hot water cylinder.
having white suite and comprising; panelled bath with Mira shower and curtain, wash hand basin with lower cupboards, low level W.C. Single radiator, double glazed window, marble effect tiled surrounds, vinyl floor covering.
Approached from the first floor landing by a turned staircase to;
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window, store room with light.
Front Bedroom Four 10' 6" To chimney breast x 9' 11" Into dormer window ( 3.20m To chimney breast x 3.02m Into dormer window )
With double glazed dormer bay window.
Rear Bedroom Five 12' 8" Into Recess x 9' 8" Into dormer window ( 3.86m Into Recess x 2.95m Into dormer window )
Double glazed dormer bay window.
There are gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with mature shrubs and flowers, double wrought iron gated and drive providing off road parking.
The rear garden has paving, water tap, soft fruit bushes, boundary walls and timber gate to rear path.
With access from the rear and with strip light and power. Two windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61387475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.