Commercial Property for sale2A, 2B And 2C Devonshire Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
- Vacant Corner Retail Unit With Parking (2A).
- Fitted Out As Hair Dressing Salon - Estimated Rental When Let £6,750 pa.
- First Floor Flat (2B) - Self Contained 1 Bedroom Flat, Producing £440 Per Calendar Month By Way of an AST Agreement.
- Ground Floor Bedsit (2C) - Self Contained Studio Bedsit, Producing £300 Per Calendar Month By Way of an AST Agreement.
To the front parking is provided for a number of vehicles.
The ground floor retail unit has UPVC windows and two entrance doors to the ground floor accommodation which is fitted out as a hairdressing salon, with kitchen, utility and WC facilities but is offered with vacant possession.
From Devonshire Road there is an enclosed yard which provides access to the residential parts.
The first floor flat has its own dedicated entrance and leads to entrance hall with WC and shower room off. Stairs then lead to the first floor with lounge, bedroom and kitchen.
Also accessed from the ground floor, is a separate studio bedsit with WC and shower.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61387508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.