Land for saleAshby Road, Grace Dieu, Leicester, LE67
Sold STC £80,000
- An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive grass field
- With stabling in an outstanding rural location situated in open countryside
- With excellent rides available along local bridleways and lanes
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED BY 7th OCTOBER 2016 @ 12 NOON EITHER BY POST OR DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO OUR OFFICE: FOR THE ATTENTION OF TIM FOX, FOX BENNETT, 6 LEWIS COURT, GROVE BUSINESS PARK, ENDERBY, LE19 1SD. WOULD YOU CLEARLY MARK THE ENVELOPE "BEST AND FINAL OFFERS GRACE DIEU" ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE. Thank you.
An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive grass field with stabling in an outstanding rural location situated in open countryside with excellent rides available along local bridleways and lanes.
The field is located approximately 1 mile north of Whitwick and Coalville and 2 miles west of Shepshed.
Description and Schedule:
The property comprises two fields of permanent pasture usefully divided into grazing enclosures with adjoining stabling.
There are two timber stables with feed store and open shelter on a concrete base.
The entire property extends to an area of 4.79 acres (1.94 hectares) or thereabouts.
REMARKS and STIPULATIONS:
Tenure and Possession:
The land is freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
There will be no in-going valuation or allowance for Dilapidations (if any).
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way whether mentioned or not.
The neighbouring owner has a right of access to the public highway as shown in brown on the plan.
Fixtures and Fittings:
All items designated as Fixtures and Fittings are excluded from the sale.
Local - North-West Leicestershire District Council - Tel No: 01530 454545
County - Leicestershire County Council - Tel No: 0116 232 3232
Water - Severn Trent Water - Tel No: 0800 783 4444
Should any dispute arise between the Vendor and the Purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of Law) arising out of the General Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars or Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the Agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the Agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Plans and Particulars:
These are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Viewing and Enquiries:
The property may be viewed strictly by appointment only. For further information, contact Tim Fox on 0116 289 4719.
(1) Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
(2) Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
(3) Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
(4) VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Photographs and Particulars: August 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61388084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.