4 bedroom maisonette for saleOakmead Road, Balham, London, SW12
- Split level Victorian maisonette
- Accommodation in excess of 1,100 sq. ft.
- Tasteful décor and period features
- Ample entertaining space
- Bright and airy reception room
- Fully equipped kitchen breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms and further single bedroom / study
- Modern bathroom and additional shower
- Direct access to a private rear garden
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a much sought after first and second floor Victorian maisonette located in a very convenient tree lined street moments from central Balham. The property benefits from a wealth of period features and accommodation extending to over 1,150 sq. ft. The private front door opens to a short flight of stairs leading to the first floor landing. At the rear of the property is a spacious kitchen breakfast room with ample space for entertaining and direct access to the property's private south facing rear garden. Towards the front of the first floor are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, additional study and a bright and spacious reception room. A flight of stairs from the first floor lead into the converted loft space where there is a generous double bedroom and superb storage within the eaves. The property is located in Oakmead Road which runs between Balham High Road and Bedford Hill; Balham Mainline and Underground stations and the abundance of cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and leisure facilities local to the area are all within a convenient two minute walk of this lovely property, as are the green open space of Tooting Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61388279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.