5 bedroom detached house for saleToftcombs Avenue, Stonehouse
- Stunning 5 bedroom detached family home in semi rural Stonehouse
- Wonderful views over the countryside
- Good sized lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with utility room
- 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite shower rooms
- Family bathroom with separate shower enclosure
- Downstairs wc
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with raised decked areas
- Double integrated garage and driveway
*****CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2016 AT 12NOON ****
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, 5 bedroom, detached family home, in the Persimmon built estate, in semi rural Stonehouse with wonderful views over the countryside?
Would you like a gorgeous, bright lounge with lovely decor and modern feature fireplace?
What about a good size, separate dining room with neutral decor and carpeting?
How about a fantastic family kitchen with stainless steel oven and hob, patio doors out to the garden, space for dining plus breakfast bar and a utility room?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
What about a beautiful master bedroom with neutral decor, feature wall, bay window, double storage wardrobes and an ensuite shower room?
How about 4 further, well presented bedrooms, 1 with a partially tiled ensuite shower room?
Would you like a fresh, bright family bathroom with separate shower enclosure?
What about fully enclosed, well maintained, landscaped gardens with decked patio areas and truly magnificent views over the countryside?
How about a double integral garage and driveway to the front?
Would you like double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 5.61m (18'5") x 3.61m (11'10")
Dining Room 3.73m (12'3") x 3.61m (11'10")
Kitchen / Diner 7.67m (25'2") x 2.87m (9'5")
Utility Room 2.46m (8'1") x 1.88m (6'2")
Bedroom 1 5.44m (17'10") x 3.61m (11'10")
Ensuite 2.01m (6'7") x 1.90m (6'3")
Bedroom 2 3.61m (11'10") x 3.10m (10'2")
Ensuite 1.70m (5'7") x 1.52m (5'0")
Bedroom 3 3.63m (11'11") x 3.58m (11'9")
Bedroom 4 4.11m (13'6") x 2.54m (8'4")
Bedroom 5 2.95m (9'8") x 2.79m (9'2")
Family Bathroom 2.62m (8'7") x 2.21m (7'3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61389488.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.