6 bedroom detached house for saleColumbia Road, Oxton
Offers in Excess of
- Charming six bedroom period Victorian home
- Two bedroom basement apartment
- Beautifully designed low maintenance garden with three coach houses
- Close proximity to transport links to Liverpool
- Original features with a modern and contemporary design
- Superb and sought after location.
A stunning six bedroom detached Victorian Villa, situated in the heart of Oxton Conservation village. Oxton Village offers a thriving community of shops, bars and restaurants. This former shipping merchants home was built in 1856 and was once the residence of Bibby Shipping Line founders. The property has been lovingly and sympathetically restored by its current owners and whilst retaining most of its original features boasts an array of modern technology such as PV solar panels, solar thermal hot water and under floor heating to minimise running costs and RAKO lighting and CCTV for added convenience. The property includes a splendid 2 bedroom 3 bathroom 111m2 (1200sqft) luxury garden apartment that is currently occupied by extended family however subject to planning could be let out as a separate dwelling to provide a further income. The property is within 5 miles of City Centre Liverpool, the new Royal Liverpool hospital, Arrow Park Hospital and is within walking distance of Birkenhead School and St Anselm's. The property has a low maintenance gravel court yard garden with three original Victorian coach houses and separate private patio. This property must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61390247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7037462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.