3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDormington Road, Paulsgrove, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family home in a popular location
- Property with side access and a sunny rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Excellent access links in, out and around town
- Good school catchment
- EPC energy rating E (40)
Take a look at this great family home in central Paulsgrove.The area is very friendly and very much a community for all to enjoy.The property is of a good size throughout and contains a lovely sunny rear garden where a cold beverage can be enjoyed by all on a lovely summers day.With ample off road parking, the family coming over for a Sunday dinner won't be a problem.The property has side access to make life that little bit easier and that little bit extra secure.The house has been changed and developed over the years - but still has scope for someone to make this home theirs.This really is a home that someone can buy and enjoy for many years to come.Do not allow this one to slip through your property search net; view now to avoid any disappointment.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in the area for many years- but it is now simply just time to move onto pastures new.Our home has been great for us and our family to enjoy over the years; we have many happy memories here.We have made many changes and improvements to the property yet we have still kept it a blank canvas for the next buyers coming in to make it their very own.We hope whoever now decides to buy our home takes as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
We will be very sad to leave the great friendly neighbourhood.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'10 x 12'4 (4.22m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen/ Dining Area: 21'0 x 9'0 (6.41m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 12'0 (4.40m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 9'0 (4.24m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 8'7 (2.62m x 2.62m)
- Wet Room: 8'11 x 5'6 (2.72m x 1.68m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61390877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.