3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowood Lane, Birstall, Batley
Sold STC £95,000
- ***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000***
- Double Fronted Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Bathroom & Separate Wc - View Today
- 18 Ft Lounge, 18 Ft Kitchen / Diner
***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000*** Double fronted three bedroom semi-detached property comprising of: entrance hall,18ft lounge, 18ft kitchen / diner, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Driveway providing off street parking and gardens to front and rear. Popular residential area.
***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Door to front, laminate flooring and part clad walls. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 3" ( 5.59m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear and radiator. TV point, laminate wood flooring and ceiling rose. Feature fire place with decorative surround, inlay and hearth.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 4" x 12' 7" Max ( 5.59m x 3.84m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Radiator, laminate flooring and under stairs storage cupboard. Integrated microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine. uPVC door to garden and double glazed windows to front and rear.
Radiator, part clad walls and cupboard housing boiler. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" Including Door Recess x 12' 3" Max ( 3.84m Including Door Recess x 3.73m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Built in wardrobes and over head storage along one wall.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 11' Max ( 3.81m x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes and over head storage along one wall.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in storage unit along one wall.
Two piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin and panelled bath with wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls, wood floor boards and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Wc, part clad walls and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking and a garden laid mainly to lawn with plants and shrub borders. Side access gate to rear.
To the rear is a large paved sitting area with the rest laid to lawn. Brick built storage unit, outside power points and tap. Side access gate to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.