3 bedroom terraced house for saleWychewood Close, Corby
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced Home
- Stunning Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Beautifully Presented
Deceptively spacious is this three bedroom mid-terraced home boasting a stunning kitchen with a range of appliances and lounge with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden, ensuite to the master bedroom and off road parking
The home features a welcoming entrance hall leading to a stunning kitchen/dining room offering a range of integral appliances flowing through to the lounge featuring bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. A utility cupboard and cloakroom can also be located on the ground floor. To the first floor landing are three good size bedrooms, of which two are double in size, and a family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room and inbuilt wardrobes and bedroom two also benefits from inbuilt wardrobes. Outside there is a lawned garden with shrub border frontage and an enclosed lawned rear garden offering a sunny aspect and leading to off road parking for two vehicles to the rear of the property. An ideal first time buyer's home offering spacious living accommodation! Call today to book your time slot to avoid disappointment!
Entry via a double glazed door to the front aspect, features include porcelain floor tiles, a wall mounted radiator and doors to cloakroom and kitchen/dining room.
A two piece suite comprising of a low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin with a contemporary chrome mixer tap over. Further features include partial complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator, recessed downlighters, porcelain floor tiles and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 9" max x 16' 10" max ( 5.41m max x 5.13m max )
A stunning fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over and work surface over, a gas hob with cooker hood over and a range of integral appliances including an integrated microwave oven, integrated fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher. Other features include an inbuilt utility cupboard with space and plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted radiator, recessed downlighters, porcelain floor tiles, a dogleg staircase to the first floor landing and an open plan entrance to the lounge from both sides.
Lounge 16' 11" x 9' 2" ( 5.16m x 2.79m )
This area features double glazed bi-fold doors to the rear aspect opening onto the patio area, telephone and TV points and a wall mounted radiator.
Staircase rising from the kitchen/dining room, features include loft access, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler with lighting, and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 9' 2" ( 4.11m max x 2.79m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted double wardrobes with sliding opaque glass doors, a wall mounted radiator and door to the ensuite.
A three piece suite comprising of a low level wc, a pedestal wash hand basin and a double shower cubicle, partial complimentary tiling, tiled flooring, recessed downlighters and a heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max x 9' 2" ( 2.90m max x 2.79m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, double fitted wardrobe with sliding opaque glass doors and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower and shower screen over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with contemporary chrome tap, partial contemporary tiling, tiled flooring, extractor fan, recessed downlighters, a heated chrome towel rail and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Partly laid to lawn with a range of shrubs and plants with a pathway providing pedestrian access to the front entrance.
Fully enclosed by timber panel fencing featuring a patio area opening onto the lawn with a pathway leading to the rear providing gated access to the parking area.
Off Road Parking
There is parking for two vehicles at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.