3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWallace Street, Dumbarton
Sold STC £169,999
- Home Report - £175,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Stunning rear gardens with summer house
- GCH, DG
- Early viewing is recommended
Amazing 3 bedroom semi detached villa over 3 levels in Dumbarton East. The property comprises of a stunning lounge, 3 bedrooms, dining room, fitted kitchen, a mezzanine with W/C and bathroom. There is a washroom, cellar and stunning garden with a summerhouse to the rear of the property.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the open market an impressive 3 bedroom semi detached villa over 3 levels in sought after Dumbarton East location.
The property has a traditional stone exterior, The accommodation consists entrance vestibule, to reception hall with staircase to upper accommodation, spacious lounge, beautiful dining room and an immaculate kitchen which has generous floor standing and wall mounted units,To the rear of the property there is a sizeable washroom again with additional units with space and is plumbed and contains a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge and freezer. The rear gardens are quite simply stunning with a lush lawn, impressive patio and a summer house which is perfect for relaxing in on a summer night reading a book with a glass of wine.
Upstairs to a mezzanine which includes a striking bathroom room comprising W/C, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Also on the mezzanine there is a another W/C. Upstairs to three bedrooms, two of which are doubles one facing to the front of the property, the other to the rear and finally there is a single third bedroom which has a velux style window.
The property comprises GCH and DG. To appreciate this stunning property fully it is highly recommended you view the property.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 1" into window ( 4.11m x 3.99m into window )
Dining Room 14' 6" max x 13' 2" into window ( 4.42m max x 4.01m into window )
Kitchen 9' 7" over units x 7' 9" over units ( 2.92m over units x 2.36m over units )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" max x 13' into window ( 3.76m max x 3.96m into window )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 12' 1" not including into window ( 3.76m max x 3.68m not including into window )
Bedroom 3 6' x 8' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.