2 bedroom apartment for saleBelmont Street, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £240,000
- Purpose Built First Floor Apartment
- Living/Dining Room
- South Easterly Facing Balcony
- Separate Modern Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom & WC
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
This 1st floor apartment with a south easterly facing balcony is beautifully presented by the current owner. The property comprises of a living/dining room, a modern kitchen & a modern bathroom with separate WC. Other features include double glazing, gas central heating & an allocated parking space.
Call or e-mail us today to book you appointment to view this attractive, first floor apartment with spectacular & uninterrupted sea views from the living/dining room, bedroom 1 and the south easterly facing balcony. Mountbatten Court is an extremely desirable development located on the seafront in Bognor Regis. The apartment can be accessed via stairs or a lift. Through the private front door on the first floor you will find an entrance hall with doors to all rooms & a storage cupboard. The property features a sliding patio door in bedroom 1 which opens onto the balcony, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a modern bathroom with separate WC, gas central heating, double glazing & an allocated parking space.
Door from communal landing into entrance hall. Telephone entry system, radiator, airing cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Living/dining Room 23' 5" x 17' 6" ( 7.14m x 5.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed door onto balcony. Two radiators, telephone point, TV point and wall lights.
The south easterly facing balcony has direct sea views. It is the perfect space for BBQ's, alfresco dining or sitting with a nice pot of tea or something with bubbles.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
Modern kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to side. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge, space for freezer, gas central heating boiler concealed in cupboard and TV point.
Bedroom 1 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
Double glazed, sliding patio door onto balcony, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, WC, light and shaver point, radiator and tiling
Frosted double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiling.
Stairs & a lift to all floors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.