3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshbrook Cottages, Ashbrook, WINSFORD
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000
- Semi rural location with views over the countryside.
- Three bedroom end terrace.
- Large rear garden.
- Feature brick fire place with log burner.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000
Situated in a beautiful semi rural location with views over the countryside this three bedroom end terrace property could be your very own price of paradise. Boasting a large rear garden and feature brick fire place this property must be seen.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000
Situated in a beautiful semi rural location with views over the countryside this three bedroom end terrace property could be your very own price of paradise. Boasting a large rear garden and feature brick fire place this property must be seen. Briefly comprising, entrance hall, large lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Please call now to arrange a viewing before its to late.
Tiled stone floor. Upvc front door and window. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 11" ( 5.61m x 3.33m )
Laminate flooring. Feature brick fireplace with working log burner. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.34m )
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Upvc sliding door to the patio.
Kitchen 15' 11" plus recess x 7' 5" ( 4.85m plus recess x 2.26m )
Tiled floor. Four ring electric hob and fitted single oven with extractor fan over. Space for washing machine. One and half sink and drainer. Spot lights. Radiator. Upvc door to rear garden. Upvc windows to the side and rear elevation. Tiled splash backs.
Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation. Coving to the ceiling. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. View over fields. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 6' into recess ( 2.34m x 1.83m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Built in store cupboard.
Fitted with a low level W.C. and hand wash basin and bath. Tiled floor. Radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Tiled walls. Spot lights.
Raised patio area. Views over fields. Large garden shed and greenhouse. Double gates to the front of the property. Large garden laid to lawn with hedge borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.