3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMardale Road, WORTHING
- CHARACTER DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FAVOURED RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- GARAGE AND LONG DRIVEWAY
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this lovely character three bedroom detached bungalow with conservatory offering a spacious, adaptable and well planned range of accommodation within. The property is set in a favoured residential location convenient to all local amenities.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this lovely character detached bungalow offering a spacious, adaptable and well planned range of accommodation within. The property is set in a favoured residential location convenient to all local amenities.
In brief, the property offers two/three bedrooms, one/two reception rooms, refitted shower room, large conservatory and eat in kitchen breakfast room. The property has generous gardens to the rear and has detached garage with long private driveway for several vehicles.
An early inspection is very highly recommended
L Shaped Entrance Hall
Double Glazed Door to Side, Radiator, Wooden Flooring, Electric Fuse Box
Lounge 16' 6" MAX x 15' 6" ( 5.03m MAX x 4.72m )
Double Glazed Bay Window to Front, Gas Fireplace, Wall Lights, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point, Glass Panel Door
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.98m x 3.43m )
Is fitted with a Range of Wall and Base Units, Sink/ Double Drainer, Electric Oven and Hob, Cooker-Hood, Plumbing for Dishwasher, Space for Fridge/ Freezer, Central Heating Boiler, Radiator, TV Point and telephone point. Part Tiling, Double Glazed Window to Rear, Door to Conservatory.
Conservatory 26' 9" x 8' 9" ( 8.15m x 2.67m )
Construction UPVC, Double Glazed Window to Rear, Tiled Flooring, TV/telephone point, Double Patio Door, Plumbing for Washing Machine, outside tap.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 13' 11" MAX ( 4.98m x 4.24m MAX )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Fitted Built in Wardrobes, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 3" ( 3.00m x 3.73m )
Double Glazed Window to Side, Built in Wardrobes, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double Glazed Double Aspect Window, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Shower Cubicle, Wash Hand Basin, Extractor Fan, WC, Part Tiling
Wooden Sleepers, Beach Pebble Surround, Floor Lights
Mainly Laid to Lawn, Flower and Shrub Boarders, Above Ground Koi Pond, Shed, Green House
Garage 19' 3" x 10' 2" MAX ( 5.87m x 3.10m MAX )
Power & Light, Up and Over Doors, Window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392371.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.