3 bedroom terraced house for saleEarls Park, Bristol Road, GL1 5TL
Withdrawn from Market
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Living room with French Doors to garden
- Soft Close Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Vinyl Flooring to Kitchen Only
- 2 Parking Spaces
- NHBC Warranty
- 991 Square Feet
READY NOW 'The Mandeville', a stunning 3 bedroom terraced house situated on the first phase of this exciting NEW DEVELOPMENT at Earls Park. The property boasts 991 sq. ft. and comprises of entrance hall with cloakroom, KITCHEN/DINING room, LIVING room with french doors to the rear garden. The kitchen includes VINYL FLOORING, soft close units with fitted INTEGRATED WASHING MACHINE/DRYER, DISHWASHER, STAINLESS STEEL ELECTRIC OVEN, GAS HOB and CHIMNEY HOOD. Further benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING, NHBC Warranty and 2 Parking Spaces.
20' 0'' x 8' 9'' (6.09m x 2.66m)
11' 9'' x 15' 8'' (3.58m x 4.77m)
16' 5'' x 11' 5'' (5.00m x 3.48m)
11' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.63m x 2.74m)
11' 11'' x 6' 4'' (3.63m x 1.93m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8119884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.