2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoman Pavement, LINCOLN
Sold STC £100,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Sought After Position
- Maintainable Accommodation
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Surrounding a Variety of Amenities
Situated within a prominent uphill position of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this idyllic Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home.
Situated within a prominent uphill position of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this idyllic Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home. Internally the property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom alongside sizeable Front and Rear Gardens. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as Lincoln County Hospital, Carlton Centre Retail Park and Schools. Excellent transport links voyaging around the area connecting to the city centre alongside large supermarket stores - an ideal location for families.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect in company with double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring, idyllic understairs cupboard and telephone point.
Lounge 12' 11" x 15' 9" ( 3.94m x 4.80m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring, featuring fire place and TV point.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, understairs storage unit, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect with door leading into:-
Utility 6' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.88m )
Having a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, cupboards holding central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side aspect.
With double glazed window to the side aspect, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.56m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor fan, heated towel rail and storage cupboard holding the boiler.
Front and rear gardens laid to lawn, fully enclosed via hedging and wooden gate connecting the two.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61394099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.