3 bedroom detached house for saleBaysdale Grove, Grantham
Sold STC £185,000
- Modern Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Popular Estate Location
- Spacious Accommodation
- Gardens, Garage and Drive
*LOCATION LOCATION* A superb modern 3 bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Manthorpe estate within walking distance of Grantham town centre and all of it's amenities. Benefits from spacious accommodation throughout and MUST BE VIEWED to full appreciate.
*LOCATION LOCATION* A superb modern 3 bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Manthorpe estate within walking distance of Grantham town centre and all of it's amenities. Benefits from spacious accommodation throughout and MUST BE VIEWED to full appreciate. Brief description comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Cloakroom, Landing, 3 bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master Bedroom and Family Bathroom. There is also Front and Rear Gardens with Garage and Drive.
Double glazed front door, radiator, staircase off to the first floor landing and access into the Lounge.
Lounge 14' 3" plus bay window x 11' 3" ( 4.34m plus bay window x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, TV point, gas fire with mantelpiece surround and arch into the Dining Room.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear Garden, radiator and access into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for freestanding cooker and hob, fitted extractor fan above, radiator, Pantry and access into the rear Lobby.
UPVC double glazed back door, access into the W.C and Single Garage.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and a 2 piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C.
First Floor Landing
Hatch access to the loft, airing cupboard and access to 3 Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" plus entrance recess x 11' 6" maximum ( 3.81m plus entrance recess x 3.51m maximum )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, double built in wardrobe, storage cupboard and access to the En-Suite.
Double glazed frosted window to the front aspect and 3 piece suite comprising of shower cubicle and tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 2 17' 7" x 7' 11" ( 5.36m x 2.41m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and two radiators.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 4" plus entrance recess ( 2.77m x 2.24m plus entrance recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect and a 3 piece white suite with bath, shower above and shower screen with tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan and stainless steel heated towel rail.
To the front of the property - Driveway with room for approximately 3 cars with access to the single garage and gated side access to the Rear Garden.
To the rear of the property - Rear Garden is enclosed by a fence boundary with laid to lawn and flower and shrubbery beds, patio sitting area and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61394168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.