4 bedroom detached house for saleNursery Gardens, Peterlee, SR8
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- COMBI GAS BOILER FITTED
- DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- The kitchen/utility have been completely redesigned and refitted with Light oak units, to include a range cooker and American style fridge freezer.
- Lounge with bay window and feature fireplace with real flame gas fire, double doors lead to the dining room from where French doors open on to the south facing garden.
Family/games room which opens through French doors on to the patio. Fire door into garage.
Study with attractive bow window,
Entrance porch leading to hall, WC and stairs to first floor
- Master bedroom with recently refurbished en-suite, incorporating a larger offset corner shower cubicle and a range of white gloss vanity units
- Three further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Stunning, fully tiled, family bathroom with P shaped bath and curved shower screen, wash basin, WC and light oak vanity units.
Gardens front and rear with lawns, patio, mature shrubs and garden shed,
- Integrated double garage & substantial driveway with space for up to four cars
Early veiwing essential
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61396352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.