2 bedroom park home for saleAllington Gardens, Allington, Grantham
- Beautiful Park Home on a Desirable Development
- 2 Bedrooms
- Dining Area, Lounge and Kitchen
- Garden and Single Garage
- Local Amenities, Pubs and Restaurants
GUIDE PRICE - £75,000-£79,950! A beautiful 36" x 20" 2 bedroom park home located on the desirable Allington Gardens development set in the popular village of Allington on the outskirts of Grantham with local amenities.
GUIDE PRICE - £75,000-£79,950! A beautiful 36" x 20" 2 bedroom park home located on the desirable Allington Gardens development set in the popular village of Allington on the outskirts of Grantham with local amenities. Brief accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Dining Area, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Shower Room with a Garden surrounding the property, Single Garage and Driveway.
UPVC double glazed front door, hatch access to the loft and radiator.
Dining Area 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and arch into the lounge.
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.92m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect and 2 UPVC double glazed bow windows to the side aspect, two radiators, electric fire with mantelpiece surround and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door, white low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, space for further appliances, storage cupboard and double radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and two double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 7' 7" x 7' 7" plus entrance recess ( 2.31m x 2.31m plus entrance recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted double wardrobe.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, 3 piece white modern suite comprising of shower cubicle with mermaid splash backs, wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C. Radiator and extractor fan.
Garden has gated access and outside water tap.
Single Garage 19' 9" x 8' 1" ( 6.02m x 2.46m )
UP and over door, power and lighting and back door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.