5 bedroom bungalow for saleAshtree Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial detached family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Family sized rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- EN-suite to master
- Contemporary styling throughout
A stunning and beautifully extended detached family home situated within a peaceful location within the westerly suburb of Costessey. Enjoying contemporary fixtures and fittings and clean styling throughout with versatile living accommodation - an early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Porch 7' 1" x 4' 7" ( 2.16m x 1.40m )
Entrance door, double glazed windows to the side aspects, door into:
Laminate flooring, smooth ceiling and stairs to the first floor with understairs storage void.
Kitchen / Diner 23' 4" x 9' 2" ( 7.11m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a quality range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer with mixer tap, stainless steel gas hob with overhead extractor and stainless steel splashback, stack oven and grill, built in washing machine, space for USA style fridge freezer, smooth ceiling with inset spotlight and tiled flooring with two uPVC double glazed windows to the side and one to the rear aspect.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, coat hooks and smooth ceiling.
uPVC double glazed widow to the side aspect, tiled flooring, wall mounted central heating boiler, worksurfaces with cupboard under, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled spalshbacks, plumbing for washing machine.
With a modern suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, smooth ceiling and coving.
Lounge 28' 3" x 13' narrowing to 11' 4" ( 8.61m x 3.96m narrowing to 3.45m )
uPVC double glaze window to the side aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, french door to dining room and to family play room.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, laminate flooring, eradicator, smooth ceiling and door to:
Study 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window to the rear and side aspects, laminate flooring, smooth ceiling and inset spotlights.
Play Room 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed french doors to the rear aspect, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, laminate flooring, two radiators, smooth ceiling and inset spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed skylight window, eaves storage / airing cupboard, loft access, smooth plastered ceiling and inset LED spotlights.
Master Bedroom 20' 2" x 14' 6" ( 6.15m x 4.42m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, skylight with fitted blind, smooth ceiling, radiator and fitted mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set on plinth and low level WC with smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, fully tiled walls and skylight with fitted blind.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 15' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glaze window to the rear aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, two built in storage cupboards, smooth ceiling and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity and low level WC with smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and double glazed skylight with fitted blind.
To the front of the property there is a large gravel driveway with dwarf walling to the front and timber panel fencing to each side with decorative flower beds and borders. There is a timber gate leading to the side gravel seating are with raised beds and paved path leading to large timber workshop to the side and then to a raised patio terrace with decorative flowers , plants and shrubs with steps down to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to lawn, mature, established and private with mature hedging and foliage to each side, timber shed to the rear and further covered decked entertaining area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61396631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.