3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHydes Road, West Bromwich, West Midlands
- Small select development of just seven homes
- Differing styles
- NHBC Warranty
- Built by local builder of repute
- Close to stations and Black Country New Road
- Close to schools for children of all ages
- Near to Brunswick Park
Plot 3 Hydes Corner would be ideal for the family that like to entertain, it features a spacious and bright through lounge/dining room that has a square bay window to the front and double opening patio doors to the rear garden. Hydes Corner on Hydes Road, West Bromwich is a small select development of just seven brand new homes of differing styles close to Brunswick Park and schools for children of all ages including Park Hall, The Priory and Tameside Primary Schools and Wodensborough Ormiston Academy, Conveniently situated for the commuter there is a choice of railway stations at Bescot or Tameside providing routes to Birmingham city centre and the nearby Black Country New Road provides fast access to most of the West Midlands conurbation. Built to the very latest of building specifications by a local builder of repute and with an NHBC warranty the property features a canopy porch entrance, hall, cloakroom with wc, kitchen with built in appliances, winding staircase to first floor which features three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, and family bathroom, off street car parking and enclosed rear garden. EPC Rating TBC
Property ref: 121_2032_4230840
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61397498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4230840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WK Property, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.